Apartment & Commercial Loans
Insignia Mortgage specializes in niche multi-family and commercial property loans that are custom-tailored for borrowing scenarios that require a specific understanding of the local Southern California marketplace.
Insignia Mortgage, a leading single family home lender, is now offering its unique lending solutions on both multi-family and commercial property transactions. Our custom-tailored loans are a wonderful fit for borrowing scenarios that require a specific understanding of the local Southern California marketplace.
Our Multi-Family, Mobile Home Park, Industrial, Office, and Retail Financing Options Include:
- Access to regional banks & credit unions with local property expertise and fast turn times.
- Interest-only loan options available on multi-family, mobile home park, industrial, office, and retail properties through our fixed and adjustable rate loan programs.
- Balloon payments or 30-year terms available. Loan options with or without prepayment penalties for 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 ARM’s.
- Range of full recourse, partial recourse, and non-recourse options. DSCR as low 1.1 times coverage.
- Bank sourced short-term bridge loans during rent stabilization starting at Prime Rate and up to $10 million.
- Stated income available. No need to go beyond the subject property in the underwriting analysis.
- Private lending sources offering closings in 15 days. Loans up to $25 million and no prepayment penalty.
From my early career as a sales associate through my years as the owner of a successful Los Angeles-based real estate company, I gained solid respect for the important role a mortgage lender plays in the successful purchase of a residential property. In my experience, Insignia Mortgage consistently accomplished what others could not. I not only use the firm for my personal finance needs but unhesitatingly recommend Insignia to my friends and colleagues.
John Aaroe, Owner, John Aaroe Real Estate
I have done business with Chris Furie for over 20 years and I look to Chris and Damon to source financing on my most complex transactions that require an out-of-the-box lending solution.
Kurt Rappaport, Westside Estate Agency, Wall Street Journal #4 Ranked Realtor 2013
I want to thank you for your help in getting me my loan. You not only got me a great loan that I’m very happy with, but you stayed on it from beginning to end and made me feel very comfortable through the process. You are the best in the business and I would suggest you to anyone buying a house.
Jay Luchs, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
For over 14 years, I have used Chris’ services to obtain mortgage loans for many of my high-end clients as well as my own mortgage needs. He consistently provides the best terms and rates available in the market place. I will continue to recommend him to my friends and clients in the future.
Joyce Rey, Executive Director Coldwell Banker Previews International
Chris is highly attuned to the needs of the borrower and tailors his loan recommendations accordingly. No matter how complex the terms may be, I can always count on Chris to deliver my clients the best deal possible, on time and without fail.
Jade Mills, Estates Director Coldwell Banker – Beverly Hills
$8 million investment property purchase with 62.50% lender financing.
Insignia Mortgage underwrote the cash flow and approximate net equity in the borrower’s real estate holdings as well as verified down payment from several business bank accounts, including foreign bank holdings. The loan was made to a Limited Partnership with a foreign national as the general partner. The escrow closed in under 40 days.
The Loan Details
- $5 million dollar line of credit
- 2 year term
- Prime + 1.2550%
- Interest Only
- No prepayment penalty
- 30-day close of escrow