Investment Property Loans
Stated income business purpose and no-tax return loan programs designed specifically for residential property investors and high-end residential developers.
Investment Property Loans 1 – 4 Units
Insignia Mortgage has a deep understanding of real estate investors and has long-standing relationships with local lenders who will underwrite investment property loans with or without tax returns. A variety of underwriting methodologies may be used in assessing what program best fits with the borrower’s financial profile including focusing solely on the properties cash-flow or property valuation.
Alternatively, we offer programs with highly competitive interest rates that take into account both the rental property cash-flows as well as the borrower’s income statement and balance sheet. Our lenders will also make the loan directly to the LLC limited partnership (LP) or corporation and provide interest-only adjustable rate mortgages (ARM’s) with no limit to cash-out proceeds.
Interest-only loans are available, which may aid property cash flow immensely. Most loan programs for rental and investment properties carry no pre-payment penalty. Rates are fixed from 3 years up to 10 years. The term of the loan is typically 30 years.
- Loans from $500,000 up to $25 million specifically designed for residential 1 – 4 single-family residences.
- Interest-only rental property loan options OK.
- LLCs, limited partnerships, corporations, and irrevocable trusts OK.
- Cash-out OK up to 60% of appraised value. No-limit on cash-out proceeds.
- Stated income (business purpose) investment property loan programs up to $5.1 million with interest only available. Maximum loan-to-value 60% of appraised value.
- Custom loan structures for rental property and investment property homes including cross-collateralized and blanket loans with interest only.
- No tax returns required to qualify. Borrower’s qualification is based on cash-flow from the subject property or borrower income statement and balance sheet. Better interest rates available when borrower fully discloses financials.
- Foreign borrowers and foreign real estate investors welcomed.
- Loan options with no prepayment penalty available.
From my early career as a sales associate through my years as the owner of a successful Los Angeles-based real estate company, I gained solid respect for the important role a mortgage lender plays in the successful purchase of a residential property. In my experience, Insignia Mortgage consistently accomplished what others could not. I not only use the firm for my personal finance needs but unhesitatingly recommend Insignia to my friends and colleagues.
John Aaroe, Owner, John Aaroe Real Estate
I have done business with Chris Furie for over 20 years and I look to Chris and Damon to source financing on my most complex transactions that require an out-of-the-box lending solution.
Kurt Rappaport, Westside Estate Agency, Wall Street Journal #4 Ranked Realtor 2013
I want to thank you for your help in getting me my loan. You not only got me a great loan that I’m very happy with, but you stayed on it from beginning to end and made me feel very comfortable through the process. You are the best in the business and I would suggest you to anyone buying a house.
Jay Luchs, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
For over 14 years, I have used Chris’ services to obtain mortgage loans for many of my high-end clients as well as my own mortgage needs. He consistently provides the best terms and rates available in the market place. I will continue to recommend him to my friends and clients in the future.
Joyce Rey, Executive Director Coldwell Banker Previews International
Chris is highly attuned to the needs of the borrower and tailors his loan recommendations accordingly. No matter how complex the terms may be, I can always count on Chris to deliver my clients the best deal possible, on time and without fail.
Jade Mills, Estates Director Coldwell Banker – Beverly Hills
Our Investment Property Loan Program has the following added features:
We recently closed on a $4.5 million interest-only rental property loan for a luxury rental property in Newport Coast, CA. The lender took into consideration the property’s rental income, as well as the borrower’s income statement and real estate assets in making the loan. The borrower was coming out of a 1031 exchange and needed to close quickly. The borrowing entity was an LLC. The borrower faced severe tax consequences if he did not close within 25 days.
Insignia Mortgage found a regional lender to provide a 65% adjustable rate mortgage with interest only. The loan was fixed for 5 years, carried a 30-year term, and was free of any pre-payment penalties. We closed in less than 25 days.
The Loan Details
- $4.5 million dollar interest only ARM loan.
- 65% LTV.
- 4.883% APR, plus 1.5% points.
- The borrower was an LLC. The guarantor was an individual.
- No prepayment penalty.
- 21-day close of escrow.