Interested in Bridge Loans?
An expert will call you back when it’s convenient for you.
As Seen In:
Bridge / Fix & Flip Loans
High-end residential developer financing and bridge loans
Looking for a bank-financed or privately placed construction loan, construction take-out loan, or fix and flip rehab loan? Take advantage of Insignia Mortgage’s long-standing relationships with lenders who close on time, make fast decisions, and honor their terms.
Bank Financed and Bridge Construction Loans
- Insignia Mortgage leverages the unique relationships we’ve developed with boutique commercial banks and private investors to underwrite 1-4 single family residences and apartment buildings ground up and value-add construction loans.
- The loan process is quick and does not require your tax returns to qualify. Instead, you provide a personal financial statement and work experience history as a property developer, as well as details about the professional team you’re hiring for your project. Loans are available from $1MM – $25MM. Letters of intent (LOI) are provided by the lender usually within 48 hours of a streamlined financial and project-related package.
Fix & Flip Loans
Insignia Mortgage has access to capital either through Insignia Capital Corp as a direct lender, or through our network of private lenders who specialize in the fix and flip space. Since no two housing renovations are identical, access to various sources of capital are key in this space. These loans do not typically require financial statements, and the focus is on the developers’ track record of fixing up and reselling homes.
- Loan to acquisition as high as 80%
- Quick closings
- Competitive rates and terms for 12 month to 2 year terms
- Single family residence 1-4 unitss
- Minimum Fico of 600
- Loan amounts from $75,000 up to $15MM+
UP TO 25 MILLION1, 2
From my early career as a sales associate through my years as the owner of a successful Los Angeles-based real estate company, I gained solid respect for the important role a mortgage lender plays in the successful purchase of a residential property. In my experience, Insignia Mortgage consistently accomplished what others could not. I not only use the firm for my personal finance needs but unhesitatingly recommend Insignia to my friends and colleagues.
John Aaroe, Owner, John Aaroe Real Estate
I have done business with Chris Furie for over 20 years and I look to Chris and Damon to source financing on my most complex transactions that require an out-of-the-box lending solution.
Kurt Rappaport, Westside Estate Agency, Wall Street Journal #4 Ranked Realtor 2013
I want to thank you for your help in getting me my loan. You not only got me a great loan that I’m very happy with, but you stayed on it from beginning to end and made me feel very comfortable through the process. You are the best in the business and I would suggest you to anyone buying a house.
Jay Luchs, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
For over 14 years, I have used Chris’ services to obtain mortgage loans for many of my high-end clients as well as my own mortgage needs. He consistently provides the best terms and rates available in the market place. I will continue to recommend him to my friends and clients in the future.
Joyce Rey, Executive Director Coldwell Banker Previews International
Chris is highly attuned to the needs of the borrower and tailors his loan recommendations accordingly. No matter how complex the terms may be, I can always count on Chris to deliver my clients the best deal possible, on time and without fail.
Jade Mills, Estates Director Coldwell Banker – Beverly Hills
Our Bridge Loan Program has the following added features: